Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Another day, another unemployment check...

But at least they help in the short term. I don't know what I'd do without it. It pays some of the bills.

Tomorrow I have another interview. It's a great company and I hope that all goes well. I had an interview last Friday, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. Either job would be great as they are for fantastic companies.

I have actually found that if you take a copy of your resume', and a list of references, the interview goes much better. And always go online to see their web site. Do a little background on them. After all, they are on interview as much as you are. I have some great questions that I ask too. Never ever say you don't have any questions. That shows that you really aren't interested in the job. If you don't know what to ask, there are websites out there that will give you some really good ideas, google them.

After all the work you go through just to get them to notice you, you really do need to be prepared for the interview. And after the interview, send a thank you note to them. Let them know that you appreciate their meeting with you. It's really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment