Thursday, September 9, 2010

Applying for work....

Today I noticed that a job that I applied for back in August had been re posted. I never heard back from the company and have reapplied so that they know that I'm still interested in working for them. It's a great company with a great mission, to help people. I know that I would be a great fit for them, and would be able to do all that they need for me to do.

What I don't understand is why a company doesn't let you know what is going on. It isn't fair and it isn't right. Whether you get the position or not, it is always a good thing to know, so that you know what plans need to be made.

Also, if you are on unemployment, and your bank is charging you huge fee's, change banks. I left Wells Fargo and went to a credit union. There are no fee's and I immediately had my debit card. That was a wonderful change from having to wait for a week to be able to access my money. Credit Unions actually want you business. Banks couldn't care less. Try it and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment